Tangy Paleo Cole Slaw
Here’s an easy side dish that you can whip up in no time. It’s paleo-friendly and 21 day sugar detox approved! Easy to make ahead and actually tastes better the day after its made. Perfect thing to serve with a bunless burger or grilled chicken.
- 6 cups shredded cabbage – I like to use the broccoli slaw mix and the shredded cabbage both from Trader Joe’s. Both come pre-shredded in bags so I combine 3 cups of each
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen mayo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt + pepper to taste
- Combine mayo, olive oil, ACV, lemon juice, mustard, and salt + pepper together in a mixing bowl
- Stir together until blended thoroughly
- Add the slaw mix to bowl
- Toss everything together until well-combined
Store in a container with a tight lid in fridge.