Follow Up Health Assessment – 60 minutes
Follow up consultations typically take place 2-6 weeks after your previous visit. You can schedule follow up appointments at your convenience. It’s important to give yourself time to implement the new changes and see how your body is handling them but also not wait too long between visits if you want to keep building on the improvements you’ve made so far.
Before our follow up appointment you’ll fill out new forms:
- Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire (NAQ)
- Food Journal
This appointment is about re-evaluating your current symptoms and personalized plan.
During follow up appointments we will:
- Celebrate your successes and talk about the positive changes you’re experiencing so far!
- With the Symptom Burden Graph, you’ll be able to see exactly how your symptoms have improved since the previous visit.
- We’ll also re-evaluate your plan if anything isn’t working for you and I’ll create a new Personal Wellness Plan for you that includes any changes or additional recommendations.
Keep on eye out for an email from email@example.com which will contain the following forms:
- Food Journal
- A link to complete the Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire
*Please complete these forms and return to me at least 5 days before your scheduled appointment. Thank you!
You’re all set! I look forward to our session together and please know that I’m truly honored to be a part of your wellness journey!